° Specific recommendations to improve your ROI
° DRIVE you MORE CONVERSIONS AND REVENUE
° INCREASE your LEADS AND LEADS QUALITY
° develop your strategy to stand out from the competition
More Customers Less Effort
Why your facebook pixel is extremely helpful to your brands Google Status
Social Media Marketing is the new SEO
• Facebook has over 2 BILLION monthly ACTIVE users
• Over 1.4 billion daily active users (yes your math is correct) 70% of Facebook log on DAILY!!!
• Over 1.7 billion are mobile users
• Average time spent per Facebook visit is 20 mins.
When you have a proper Pixel addition and retargeting set up you can really engage your audience, get in front of them instead of waiting for them to come to you! No wasted ad clicks on Google (If they even find you there cause your third page, no one goes past the first anymore…) Show THEM what you got!
• Whether its location or demographics (i.e. target by age, gender or income 🤑)
• We can target user interests such as hobbies, recent activity searches..what they do in their pastime… Career, education, etc….
• We can target behaviors… what websites they visit, what thier searching or shopping for.
• We can target income level…. Don’t waste time on those who CANNOT afford your service
• What pages they like…I LOVE this targeting option because if there’s a brand similar to yours that is most likely your competition… Why NOT market directly to them!?
Social Media Marketing is where you get in front of those who need your service, but WITHOUT a proper pixel installation you can’t RETARGET those who did find your 3rd page google ranking site, looked and left. We will capture emails and directly advertise to them…. If they’ve looked they are interested!
And that’s just Facebook…. we have Twitter, Instagram and many more to tap into
Check out these links below
Without Social Media your seriously losing TONS of opportunities
We are certified Social Media Marketing experts on top of the latest strategies to get your brand in front of the right people!
according to Google and its new algorithm.
Where Buyers Found The Home They Purchased
⭐️50% found their realtor via the internet
⭐️28% REAL ESTATE AGENT
⭐️7% OPEN HOUSE OR YARD SIGN
⭐️7%FRIEND, RELATIVE OR NEIGHBOR
⭐️5% HOME BUILDER OR THEIR AGENT
⭐️3% DIRECTLY FROM SELLER/KNEW THE SELLER
⭐️1% PRINT OR NEWSPAPER AD
Source 2018 Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers provided by the NAR (National Association of Realtors
Real Estate For Example….
68% percent of REALTORS® are licensed as sales agents, 20% hold broker licenses, and 14% hold broker associate licenses.
Real-estate experience of all REALTORS® (median): 8 years
Median tenure at present firm (all REALTORS®): 4 years
Most REALTORS® worked 35 hours per week in 2018.
The median gross income of REALTORS® was $41,800 in 2018, an increase from $39,800 in 2017. ???
Source: 2019 National Association of REALTORS® Member Profile
The ONE THING THAT HAS ALWAYS BOGGLED me is a person will start a business, pay for the education, the office, EVERYTHING you need to get started but will not advertise directly to those who need their service.
Social Media Marketing is very affordable and a very HIGH on your return on investment.
Get 2020 started off right!
Michaels and Associates Inc. 2017